Citadelic demo update: stats and UX improvements
A new update to the demo version of Citadelic has been released on Steam. It includes the following changes:
- Statistics are shown at the end of each run. The stat system is explained in detail in this post.
- Active upgrades and augments of a structure are now visible when moving your cursor over it.
- Camera rotation sensitivity can be changed in the Settings. The tooltip there also explains that middle mouse button can be held in-game to rotate the camera.
- Game controller hints are not visible if the player is using a mouse when a controller is plugged in.
- Minor text changes when selecting modifiers and difficulty.
- Camera is zoomed in closer to the game area by default.
- Structure customization tooltips now show a hint that right click can be used to unselect the structure.
- Keyboard can be used to close in-game tooltips and panels (backspace by default).
If you haven't tried the game yet, check out the free demo on Steam and let me know what you think. Add the game to your Wishlist if you liked it!